IBM LanguageWare Miner for Multidimensional Socio-Semantic Networks
– a graph-based library for text understanding and link analysis, including social network analysis. This library is used as the engine for the social search and for the hybrid
recommender system in the activity-centered environment Nepomuk-Simple (EU project Nepomuk)
- CNGL - Centre for Next Generation Localisation
- SoNet - Social Networks Research Center
These are some of my recent publications and presentations:
- Nevidomsky, A., and Troussov, A. "Structure and Dynamics of Enterprise 2.0 Communities". Web Science Conference 2010(WebSci10), Raleigh, North Carolina, 26 & 27 April 2010.
- Troussov, A., Parra, D., and Brusilovsky, P. Spreading Activation Approach to Tag-aware Recommenders: Modeling Similarity on Multidimensional Networks. In: D. Jannach, et al. (eds.) Proceedings of Workshop on Recommender Systems and the Social Web at the 2009 ACM conference on Recommender systems, RecSys '09, New York, NY, October 25, 2009.
- Troussov, A, Judge, J., Sogrin, M., Akrout, A., Davis, B., and Handschuh, S. "A Linguistic Light Approach to Multilingualism in Lexical Layers for Ontologies", SLT, vol 12, Polish Phonetics Association, ed. G. Demanko, K. Jassem, S. Szpakowicz
- 2008. Davis et al. Linguistically Light Lexical Extensions for Ontologies. 6th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference (LREC) in Marrakech, Morocco 26th May - 1st June 2008
- 2008. A.Troussov, J.Judge, M.Sogrin, C. Bogdan, P. Lannero, H. Edlund, Y. Sundblad. Navigation Networked Data using Polycentric Fuzzy Queries and the Pile UI Metaphor. In Proceedings of the International SoNet Workshop 2008.
- 2008. A.Troussov, M.Sogrin, J.Judge, D.Botvich. Mining Socio-Semantic Networks Using Spreading Activation Technique. In Proceedings of I-KNOW ’08 and I-MEDIA '08, Graz, Austria, September 3-5, 2008
- 2007. Navigating and Annotating Semantically-Enabled Networks of People and Associated Objects [Link]
- 2004. Written Language Identification Using Word Fragments of Variable Length [PDF]
- 2003. Per-Node Optimization of Finite-State Mechanisms for Natural Language Processing [Link]
- 2000. Gurbatov, S.N., Troussov, A.V. The decay of multiscale signals: deterministic model of the Burgers turbulence. Physica D, 2000 [PDF]
- 1999. Kihn, E., M. Zhizhin, S. Lowe, A. Troussov, R. Englebretson, and R. Siquig. The weather scenario generator. Proceedings of the 1999 International Conference on Web-Based Modeling and Simulation, San-Francisco, California, January 17-20, 1999, P. 233-238. [Link]